android
Old 09-30-2014, 05:55 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Wireless PC Media headphones (with mic).

Currently I use a cheapish Logitech wireless headset to make Skype calls etc, it's failing in both channels at times, and this is my second set so I won't be replacing it, but it is an opportunity to upgrade so I'm looking for suggestions.

Here's the criteria.

1) I PC Game a fair bit (cs:go etc). Currently I use the Fiio E9+E7 DAC combo with a pair of Superlux cans and that provides nice sound quality, but I'm left using a webcam mic which from my end doesn't bother me, but i'msure other players would appreciate a clearer sounding Bruce
It might make the best sense for whatever I use to be able to take advantage of the Fiio DAC. Can the 3.5mm stereo jack port be used somehow, could a wireless transmitter be connected here and utilise the DAC instead of using the naff onboard sound card?

2) Something to replace the Logitech wireless headset, so therefore whatever the headphone it must be wireless and have a mic

3) NO LAG in audio, especially when using for Media/film playback so if it's bluetooth tech that might be outta the question...

4) can be IEM or Can.

5) no budget at this point.

6) If wireless charge has run out, must be able to be used wired wilst charging.

So yeh that's about it. Perhaps there is someone out there that has tried a few gaming headsets and can add their 2 cents.

Cheers,

Bruce

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]