Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2006, 03:30 AM
Wink Windows Vista aurora

Windows Vista
Aurora reloaded

Status updated: Saturday April 14th

V4.0: Based on a "reloaded" version of windows vista

This version is based on a reloaded version of vista which has a lot of Longhorn resources which have been brought back. This version will be released as a beta in a few days. Do you like or hate these images i took of v4? I jumped to v4 very quickly because i was tired of the v1, 2 and 3 being heaps the same. I will be going back to version 3 ad making a better version of it if v4 doesn't go that well.

V3.1 (no release date)
Version 3.1 will feature the official resources of vista and will be a updated version of 3.0.

V3.0 (4/11/06) Released
Version 3 was a major upgrade for my theme because it included new things such as; aero glass, new bottom and top status bars, new icons, etc. I based this version on mostly aero glass. Sorry i didn't get a chance to make the radio screen good or the recording screen, though 3.1 will be made for things like that. Also icluded my new energy aurora exit screen and a new style of font. If many people tell me the font is ugly i'l change it.

v2.0 (20/10/06) Released
Version 2.0 wasn't a major upgrade from 1.1 though it was an update to change icons, make things look much much better, make small icons better and add some aero glass. I didn't rally care about the radio screen though it was still updated though in 3.0 the radio screen will be focused on more. Cannot wait till i can change the font.

v1.1 (8/10/06) Released
Version 1.1 is based on Windows Vista aurora. Their are aero icons from the latest vista builds included in the main menu with transparency. The theme includes backgrounds, icons, etc that are related to vista. The theme looks much better than the screenshots when it is actually on your Sansa.

Version 3.0 (.mi4)
Version 3.0 (Imagepack)
Version 2.0 (Rapidshare)
Version 2.0 (Megaupload)
Version 1.1(Rapidshare)

Any feedback is welcome. Send it via PM or email: mitch1**********
Theme made by Mitch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg v3 four.JPG (8.7 KB, 1177 views)
File Type: jpg v3 three.JPG (4.8 KB, 910 views)
File Type: jpg v3 two.JPG (7.4 KB, 1236 views)
File Type: jpg v3 one.JPG (11.7 KB, 1394 views)

Last edited by Mitch; 04-13-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]