android
Old 01-17-2007, 09:56 PM

Default video help!

hey, who knows alot about the yp-t8? well i got one for xmas and i still dont no how to put videos on it so plzz teach me step by step. im a newbie at this so plz help me. tell me like where to get the videos from and like wat to do wit them to be able to put them on the player!

p.s have u found any new games for this player yet? i hear about it! share pls! thnx

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-18-2007, 09:01 PM

Default lyric station!

If no body can tell me how to do the video thing , can someone atleast be nice enough to put a link to a place where i can get lyric station cuz i really need it! plz & thnx!!!

i know there are some nice people out there i would be forever gratefull!!

Old 01-19-2007, 05:48 PM

Hi, I find it is pretty easy to get the video working. In order to do so, you first need to install the supplied software, Samsung Multimedia Studio. With the software installed, you'll be able to convert your video in the specific format your T8 player can play.

So once you've got the software installed , you can browse your files and folders from your computer with Multimedia Studio just like with any other program with a Windows like interface.

When you're up to the place where your videos are, you just go and clic on the one you want to add to the player. You can select as many as you want at the same time by holding down the control button on the keyboard.

After that with your selection highlighted, you hit the right clic and from those options you choose, convert video format at once.

Then a smaller screen will appear with all your titles. On that new window you will make sure that you have the right mp3 player model selectioned and also where you want those new files to go. You must clic on the little directory icon to specifie it.

When this is set you hit GO and the software will perform it's conversion on it's own within a more or less amount of time depending on how big your selection was.

When it is complete you clic OK and your files will be ready to be transfer to your player and they will be playable.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Default still need help!

but how come wen ever i try to convert the video, its dsnt show my player! it only shows YP-T8D1. do i clik that?

Old 01-19-2007, 06:10 PM

and i have a yp-t8x and even wen i try to convert it into the d1 thing it still says that there is a problem with my direct x or somthing like that. and i already downloaded all the things from the cd to my comp.

p.s do u no where to get lyric station?

Old 01-19-2007, 06:41 PM

If you download this version of the software, you'll be able to use the lyric fonction. It's the 1.38

http://www.cczclan.com/yepp/YP-T8_v1.38.zip

Old 01-19-2007, 06:44 PM

Ok, here it is. It's on the samsung website.

http://www.samsung.com/download/File...W_cm&language=

Old 01-19-2007, 08:43 PM

ok i already have 1.38, infact i have 1.39 but the second link takes me to a "page not found" page. so can u jus put a direct link to a place where i can download lyric station. plz!!

just to let u no i really appreciate u being the only and caring one to help me! so thnx very very much!!

Old 01-20-2007, 06:02 PM

Default plz help!

if anybody other person, other than this kind bourne- that is really trying to help- wich i really appreciate, can you please put a link to a place where i can get lyric station cuz i found out how to put the videos.

please alot! i am realy desperate to know how to use this lyric station! plz !

thnx!

Old 01-21-2007, 02:55 AM

Location: pluto, the planet thats not really a planet anymore

lyric station should be on the cd, just open it in my computer and browes around till u find it. then check out this thread http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ead.php?t=1758

Old 01-21-2007, 06:35 PM

Default thnx

thnx alot, but b4 u posted this, i already found it and downloaded it!

but a cool thing i wld like to share is tht wen i mark the lyrics to my song, i dont have to go back to the media studio to transfer it. its jus dos it right away wen i mark the song. its jus a lil cool thing i wanted to share, and im wandering if tht happens to any other person. jus say yes if it dos or if uve never tried it, do it for a song, and jus disconnect ur player right away and chek if the lyrics is thr!