android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2017, 07:05 PM

Question I know its anythingbut, but.... (I hate apple & itunes!)

Yeah I know its anything but, but I had to purchase a damn ipod classic 160GB to hold all of my music a few yrs ago since the largest pc mp3 player only held 32GB (does anybody make a windows mp3 player now that holds 50GB or more? I have a 10 yr old Creative Zen 32GB and the nice 15+yr old Sandisk Sansa's 8GB

So that forced me to deal with itunes which I absolutely hate dealing with and have only done so a few times. I download a lot of music overtime before dealing with that PIA! and when I do its not intuitive and I'm pretty good at figuring things out.

So short story long = iFreak'nTunes put all of my music into folders!! so every artist in a folder and each album for that artist is in a folder on my laptop and I can't undo it!!!!

I have transferred that mess to a back up drive and will use only that when transferring music to the ipod but in the meantime I want all of my music in one folder again.

Fortunately it "only" did that on my laptop that has all of the downloads from the latest music site that I have been using but that's still about 2000 songs and a couple hundred artists. The thousands of songs/artists that I had before that are still on another pc the way I like it with all of the songs in 1 folder..

Do you have an easy way to undo all of those songs & artists in sooo many folders that I haven't thought of yet? I think it did it before but its been so long I can't remember how I undid it

Geesh what a royal pain.

I love this site!

Steve

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
folders, ipod classic, itunes, itunes sucks, mess