android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2016, 08:24 PM

Page Buying a new Fuze...

So, let's start from the beginning. About 7 years ago I got a MP3 player, the Sansa e250 v2. I used it for about 4 years, then I RockBoxed it and soon after used the dev build. It got electrocuted and the sound stopped working, I took it to the local phone repair shop and they said that the sound chip was fried and it was not replaceable. So I bought a used Sansa Fuze v2, and used it for about a month with the dev build, and I turned it on one day and the screen was nearly all white, and a stage tear-like thing in the middle. I tried to order a new one from dragonlcd.com, but they never replied. Soon after, after about 3 days of not using it, it would not turn on at all. I tried putting it into a bowl of rice overnight(because I was messing with the microphone a few days earlier) , holding power for 15-30 seconds, charging it, nothing worked. I took it to my local repair shop again but they said they won't do MP3 players anymore. So now i'm buying another Fuze. I don't know how used it is, or if it's v1 or v2. Does anyone have any tips on a new Fuze? And if possible, (which i doubt it is) a fix for my old Fuze?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
dragonlcd, fuze, rockbox