android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2015, 05:54 PM

Default Cowon X9 library

Hi !

I have a Cowon X7 since five years now, and even I'm very satisfied with it, I don't have any more space on it (I have the 80gb version).

So I was thinking of may be buying the Cowon X9, with a 128g sd card with it. But obviously, the files limits is a problem -- but I'm not sure If really get how the limits really works. Does it mean that all the files under the 8,000 limits won't be in the library (and so it won't be organize by artists, genre, years, etc.) but will still be available if we look at it on the folder -- or if even on folder it won't be detected.

It it's not detected on the folder, then that's a big problem, and I will have to look elsewhere. The thing is that it seems like that there's even less choice than when I bought my X7 five years ago !

I'd like to have at least 140go, a good battery life (25 hours minimum), and if it's possible, a touch screen and bluetooth. Everyone is talking about Fiio and IBasso, but the battery life is shit on those ones; plus, the display seems ugly and there is no bluetooth. I like the Cowon because they offers gound sound, but also beautiful touch screen and good options. The SONY NWZ-ZX1 and ZX2 seems pretty good but heck they are pricey !!!

Thanks for your advice !!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]