android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2014, 06:52 AM

Default COWON iAUDIO i9 DISPLAY CUSTOMIZATION

Hi,

You see i am going to buy i9+ (tell me that's not a bad idea),i have had goear vibe (2009),mix,raga(2011),ariaz(2013) but as of now i am not quiet satisfied with ariaz(my current mp3 player).I did love vibe (2009) model not the current one but it died after getting washed in the washing machine,(mix ) was disappointment and raga was not good enough (mainly because of it's small screen and slow response) so finally i brought ariaz and then a new problem emerged apart from it's slow response i.e it was too bright to my eyes even at it's minimum brightness and it white background in it's option menu increased the eye strain effect plus it had only one good theme and two in total (to me it 's pretty boring and allergic to watch the same color theme for a long time) .There are other small issues with it but they can be ignored.

Now i need to know before buying cowon i9+ that it has brightness controls which can be decreased to a pretty low level(i would like to know how many levels or numbers are there in total).I know it has white backgrounds almost everywhere (from menu to selections to the settings etc etc) i also know that it has a text reader with various color changing options from it's text to it's background(which is good).What i would like to know is that can i change the background color and text color everywhere or may be apply my own background photo or apply a theme offered by cowon which is darker and at last i would love to know if i can change it's selection color which is orange or light red which does not look good.

Thank you for reading or replying.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]