android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2013, 09:01 PM

Default General Z2 Questions...

hey everyone- newbie here, been reading your forum for a while but finally signed up... just want to say thanks for all the helpful information ive found here.

-i bought the 32gb microSD for the Z2, and when i go to the storage function, it shows the extra 32. however, where is this mapped to? what directory do i drop the files to? in other words, i cant find where i can access the card! but it shows the 32 extra gigs.

-in the old days (2002?) when i had the archos (which was fantastic) i could use winamp playlists and merely drop them into the network folder- not sure if this still works, does anyone have any suggestions for software with similar functionality?

-what is partytime and enjoytime? this is all ive found: http://4dthinker.blogspot.com/2011/0...er-manual.html

-i see the widgets menu on the front page, but when i choose *anything* it tells me there is no more room on the homepage... any advice there or anyone have this too?

-why do i have two clocks on my main screen, and how do i change that?

-whenever i plug in my Z2 to the cpu, it automatically starts up a song on my cpu on Windows Media Player. i cant even find the song on my Z2!

thanks for reading- i want you to know i googled around and searched the manuals and still cant figure this out... signed, admitted newbie.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]