android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2013, 09:57 AM

Default How to load mp3 Audio Books on Fuze?

I have an older Sansa Fuze.....maybe 4 years old? Works well for playing MP3 music, but I just added a 16gb SD card and I would like to listen to some audio books; never done that before on any device.

The test book I downloaded is in format mp3.

I use Windows Explorer to drag and drop music mp3 files from my PC to my Fuze. No problems at all with music, but for some reason, even though I do the same with the audio book test files, I cannot get them to display on the Fuze after my drag and drop.

This is what I see on my PC when connected to the Fuze and looking at its directories:
Audible
AudioBooks
Music
Photo
Podcasts
Record
Video

Note that I duplicated those directories from internal memory onto the new SD card. I have tried loading the audio test file in both internal and external memory. No difference.

I have tried loading my audio book test file into the Podcast and AudioBook directly so far. But do not see anything on the Fuze itself after disconnecting from the PC that indicates the audio files are there.

This is what I see on the Fuze:
Photos
Videos
Music
Settings
Voice
FM Radio
(notice there is no mention of audio books or podcasts)

I know my file drag and drops are working and the Fuze memory is being updated ("refreshing your media") but I just cannot find my audio test files!

Sure could use some help!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]