android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon D20

Old 11-03-2013, 07:05 AM

Default Another D20 question - player won't play all albums in library one after the other

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a Cowon D20 32Gb after stupidly leaving my much loved Sony NW-HD5H player in a hotel in Seattle whilst on holiday in the USA.

I'm very impressed with this little player so far. I am using MediaMonkey as my database and ripping my CD's to flac. The D20 is used in my car via the Aux connection or with my ACS T1 IEM's (new spec). The sound with the T1's is awesome there is no other way to describe it.

I am happy with the UI all I want is a music player.

What I can't work out is how to get my new D20 to play the albums in it's library one after the other like my HD5, it will play one album and then stop.
All you had to do with the HD5 was to start an album and the player would work it's way through the rest of the albums in the library when the current album playing finished.
I'll be blowed if I can get the D20 to do the same. It's very inconvenient when the album you are listening to when driving the car finishes and the next one in the library won't start. Stopping the car to play the next album is very annoying.

I have set the play files field to "All" in the settings menu, but this does not seem to change anything.

Do any of you nice people out there have any suggestions please. I have spent a long time trawling the web including Cowan's support section on their web site without success. I asked a question in their Q&A section and received no reply!!

Many thanks for any replies.

Regards,

Barry

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-07-2013, 12:20 PM

Maybe this way (didn't have the time to try it myself) :
Go to the Browser, there choose the Albums.
Now you have on the screen a list of all your Albums and on the top right side there is an icon - kind of white rectangle. Touch this icon and it opens a menu at the bottom of the screen. One of the options in this menu is Add to (shape of an heart). You touch this icon and you can see that all the albums are marked now.
Seems to me that if are all marked-chosen they are added to a play list which should play without stopping.