android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2013, 02:04 PM

Default S9 is gone...need advice for replacement!!!...

First, a pox upon whoever decided they needed my backpack and its contents more than I. Among other important things, the contents included my beloved S9 and a pair of Nu-Force NE-6s....both of which have been discontinued.

I will be replacing the NE-6s with a pair of SoundMAGIC E-10s, so no problem there. The more difficult decision is how to replace the S9. I have no need for video capability, web-browsing, or anything like that; I am only in it for sound quality!!! Things I liked about the S9 were long battery life, AMOLED touchscreen, sleek look and feel and, of course, the great sound quality. What I didn't like was the lack of an SD card slot, but that's not a deal-breaker...I think 32gb would meet my needs just fine.

I do want to stick with Cowon if possible. I want to stay away from the Z2, etc., as I don't want to shell out big bucks for stuff I'll never use. So, do I risk getting a used S9? Do I go with the iAudio 10? What other good options are there? I need some opinions and advice from all you experts out there!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]