android
Go Back   abi>>forums > General Audio > Headphones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2013, 02:03 PM

Default Help me in choosing in-ear phones in 70 -100 $

Hi guys ,

I am a musician (Guitarist). I love listening to music of all genre
in detailed manner with amplified(delivering more DB output from ear phones ) or increased volume of music without affecting my ear, at the same time i don't want to use any amp for music explicit , i going to use only samgung mobile or sansa clip+. I am not a bass head man or expecting too much bass than normally the song has been recorded. At the same time i love correct crispy bass , and very good mid and very good treble. Overall i must love and enjoy the music with the in-ear phones that you are suggesting . Another point i have small ear hole so i must choose the in-ear phones so that it should fit comfortable in my ear.

I have chosen some in-ear phones by reading this forum , yet if there are any new product available then please do suggest

1. HiFiMan RE-400 Waterline

2. klipsch image s4

3. sennheiser cx 300 II --> it has quite more bass , if sennheiser has any version with quite less bass then it will suite me , but don't have idia

4. AKG K375 ----- > some say it is good some say its is worst , please help me in choosing the best for my taste and money

above one are just up to my knowledge, but please do suggest latest updated best in- ear phones. Thanks in advance

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]