android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Marketplace > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 11:13 AM

Default 3602's Spring 2013 mega sale (Canada only, free shipping on everything)

After the recent acquisition of the Sony MDR-NC500D headphones, I have suddenly come to understand that I no longer need any other headphone/earphone.

In an effort to fund my future purchase of a collector's edition Solti 1955 Ring cycle ($400 CAD), or a DG-111 set, I shall now sell off many of my past (and current) equipment.

All prices include shipping. All payment are done through Canada Post COD (fees on me).

1. Sony Walkman NWZ-Z1050R. Android ICS. Comes with: 2-Year Sony Care (about 1 year left) with accidental damage coverage/CKL-NWZ1000/CKM-NWZ1000R/Original data cable. Will be cleaned, fully charged, all data wiped and reset. Do note that music playing may stutter/have random clipping/artifacts on this device. $110.
  2. Sony MD Player/Recorder MZ-RH1. Comes with: Ten unused Sony Prism Gold MD80 discs/Two LIP-4WM batteries/Optical cable/USB Cable/Mark 38 Inline control. Will be cleaned, all batteries fully charged. This is the European version. It is volume-capped. $100.
  3. Sony IEM MDR-EX1000. About a year and half old. Comes with: Original box/Leather case/ BRAND-NEW unopened RK-EX1000LP (the long cable)/One worn-out RK-EX1000LP/One reterminated RK-EX1000LP/One as-new RK-EX1000SP (the short cable)/All original earbuds minus the L-size noise-isolating ones (too used, will be discarded unless you really want them). Hong Kong version so you will see some Simplified/Traditional Chinese on the box. The paint on the IEM themselves are chipped off, not just faded. Does not affect sound. $150.
  4. Sony IEM XBA-4.Regular non-iPhone version. About half a year old, have receipt. Comes with: Original box/Sennheiser pouch (I lost the original case)/Original earbuds minus the L-size noise-isolating ones (same story as the EX1000 earbuds)/Monster Foam SuperTips ML-size, six pairs, with the round case. No visible blemishes. $100.
  5. Sony headphones MDR-7509HD. About two and half years old, rarely used. Comes with: Original pouch/Screw-on " adapter, not sure whether original. $90.
Freebies. The following items either do not work, or are in such a bad condition that they might as well be considered dead. Pick one. Or all. You pay nothing.

1. Sony compact cassette Walkman WM-D6C. Entirely does not record (REC LEVEL at RV301 desoldered). REC/PB head has scratches. Head azimuth obviously incorrect. Motor speed lock/speed adjust works. Motor bushings worn out. Capstan roller as-new. Belts as-new. Includes battery box and vinyl case.
  2. The Fisher Studio-Standard Golden Jubilee Series Portable CD Player. Top cover is metal but is so soft that it is easily deformable by hand. Built-in battery removed, the empty carcass is included. Missing screws here and there. Reads CDs OK (requires external DC source, not included) but takes up to 20 seconds to actually read off the TOC. Sounds OK. Includes a "Zweisamkeit" bag, worth about 100 yen in Japan.

Pictures are available on demand. I will post them one day when I have some time to adjust lighting and stuff.

And that's all! Thanks for looking, people!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-27-2013, 11:17 AM

Oh that said, if you happen to have a collector's edition Solti 1955 Ring cycle, or a DG-111 set (first edition, not the second) that you do not use anymore, I may trade you all of these items. The up side of this is that you can live anywhere in the world since there are no monetary transactions.

Thank you!

Old 03-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Too bad, I like the Sony MDR-7509HD,...

Old 03-27-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
Too bad, I like the Sony MDR-7509HD,...
Same here, but my current home amp's headphone jack has a whopping 560 ohm output impedance, plus I really can't use this as a portable, so...

Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I'd get them recabled like my V900HD's,...they portable now!!!

Closed Thread