android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2014, 09:42 AM

Default NWZ-S544 Create Playlist From Existing Tracks

Hi All

I got my NWZ-S544 a few years back and pound for pound in that time it's been probably the most useful gadget I ever bought. But up till now all I've done is load either whole albums or individual tracks via Windows Media Player and play them mostly on shuffle and sometimes specific albums.

I've got some German lessons on there as well and when I use shuffle of course I occasionally get a lesson or two among the tunes. Das ist sehr gut fur mich, when I am listening alone but not so good on a car trip with others, with it playing on the stereo.

So I have finally got around to trying to create a playlist. I want to have one exactly as it is now. One with just the music and one with just the German. But the instructions tell me that I have to create a playlist using "Windows Media Player" and I don't see how I use that to manipulate the tracks already on the Walkman. It would seem I would have to copy them over a second time in the set playlists.. that can't be right.

I found another thread here asking about playlists (albeit a different model) and the advice there was to right click on the tracks (presumably from within "my computer") and add to playlist from the menu. So I tried that but only got an option to "add to sync" which again doesn't seem to be what I want.

Any advice fellas?

Badger

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]