android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Miscellaneous Tech > Anythingbutipad

Old 07-08-2013, 10:48 AM

Question Charge and run Time for ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T

How long should it take to fully charge the battery on the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T with no dock if the battery discharging so low that the tablet automatically powers down (Battery at 1%) and after a full charge how long should it run if the display is at about 75% to 80% brightness with super IPS Off GPS on WIFI On Blue Tooth On and The Asus Day Scene Live Wall Paper running? I just bought a ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T on E-bay and it seems to fully charge the battery to quickely as if it's capacity has gotten low and it only lasts about 5 hours of constantly being on watching videos on Youtube and playing HD video files from the micro SD Memory card surfing the Internet with the stock browser. I had a cheap Chinese Tablet at one time (X10 Airpad XL) and the first one had a bad battery in it and only took 1 hour to fully charge and only lasted less then an hour after a full charge so I was sent a replacement and it took 8 to 9 hours or over night to charge and then would last 8 to 14 hours depending on how I used it. It was only 1024x600 and did not have a very bright screen so it was a lot less of a power hog then a Tablet with a HD Super IPS Screen but still my ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T should last longer then 5 hours of constant screen on use and should take longer then 4 hours to fully charge from a almost fully discharged battery.

Again I don't have a dock.

Last edited by dallase1; 07-08-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Rockbox Developer / Moderator

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ew,3179-5.html

Looks like 2 hours is typical for most of the transformer series.

Check google, i'm sure you can find battery life benchmarks for your model playing video.

Tags
charge time asus tf700t