android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Default Phonak to Stop Producing Audeo PFE

I blew a grey filter on my PFE 112 this morning and went to look for a replacement and got this message when visiting the the Phonak Audeo website.
Quote:
Closing of www.audeoworld.com webshop

Dear friends of Audéo PFE

Four years ago Phonak, as a manufacturer of hearing solutions, ventured into developing, producing and distributing the In-Ear Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones. With success, as the numerous awards and the positive press coverage about the excellent sound quality and wearing comfort prove.

However, the decision has recently been taken to terminate production and international distribution of Audéo PFE and to solely concentrate on the Phonak core business with our innovative hearing solutions.

Therefore, we sadly have to inform you that our webshop will be closed on 31 March 2013*.

For warranty and other information please continue to contact the Audéo PFE team at: operations.audeoworld@phonak.com.

Many thanks for your understanding.

The Audéo PFE team

* As long as stock lasts
I'm not sure which is more sad, that Phonak is discontinuing their earphones or that it makes me so upset. lol I guess if you have been waiting to try out the PFE now is the time to pick one up while they still sell them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]