android
Old 04-15-2014, 06:49 PM

Default Videos will NOT play

So, I'm trying to move some videos on to my Cowon X7, to watch at work whilst bored, and no matter what file extension, or resolution I use, nothing seems to work...

What could I be doing wrong?. I have tried xvid, mp4, vlc, avi in all types of resolutions.

Any help would be fantastic!
Thanks!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-18-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengin View Post
So, I'm trying to move some videos on to my Cowon X7, to watch at work whilst bored, and no matter what file extension, or resolution I use, nothing seems to work...

What could I be doing wrong?. I have tried xvid, mp4, vlc, avi in all types of resolutions.

Any help would be fantastic!
Thanks!!!
Hello!! friend here you have the solution:

first download this:

http://www.filehippo.com/es/download_format_factory/

Now the videos are going to have to send them to encode Video> All to Avi> output settings must place your video resolution: 480x272, FPS: 30> OK> Start

Ready! the video is expelled in the OutPut folder is where you have to deposit in the Video folder Cowon X7.

Regards!!

PD.sorry for my English

Last edited by skip252; 05-18-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: replaced link to .exe with link to the site

Old 05-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Administrator

I've replaced the direct link you posted to the .exe with a link to the software page on filehippo. Direct links to .exes scare some people like me that have had bad experience with them. Much better to have a link to the page some anyone interested can see what they're getting before they download.

Old 05-18-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
I've replaced the direct link you posted to the .exe with a link to the software page on filehippo. Direct links to .exes scare some people like me that have had bad experience with them. Much better to have a link to the page some anyone interested can see what they're getting before they download.
but the link is well in use and gives me great

Old 05-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Nothing I did stops anyone from getting Format Factory. All I did was give anyone interested the chance to know what the program you're recommending is before they download it. The direct link posted had an abbreviated name that didn't to that.

It also let's them have the chance to find this if they decide not to download it and install from your direct link: From the MajorGeeks download page:
Quote:
Limitations:
This program is advertising supported and may offer to install third party programs that are not required for the program to run. These may include a toolbar, changing your homepage, default search engine or other third party programs. Please watch the installation carefully to opt out.
That information isn't available from what I can see on filehippo. People should know what else they're getting along with the software you're recommending.

Personally I'd pass on a software that offers to do those types of things to my machine again. The last time I had FF installed I had a hell of a time getting rid of all the things it added even after I was very careful to opt out of the changes.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
From the MajorGeeks download page: That information isn't available from what I can see on filehippo. People should know what else they're getting along with the software you're recommending.
Agree, what matters is that there is help for those who want to add videos to your cowons be X7 / X9 / J3 / etc

has always gone well recommended it to me and I share them, and hopefully serve them

Regards...

Old 05-21-2014, 11:17 AM

Thanks very much to everyone. I will definitely try all of the suggestions and hopefully it will fix the issue.

You're all awesome!

Tags
not working, videos, x7