android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 PM

Default good sounding mp3 player without any sound enhancements

hi
i would like to know if there is an mp3 player with good sound quality without any of the sound enhancements, not even the equalizer, so is there something out there which sounds good without the BBE,BBE+, DSEE, CLEAR BASS,S-AMPLIFIER i had the D2+ but i felt it sounded better without all the enhancements, had the sansa clip plus which again i felt sounded better without all the tweaks of rockbox in fact it sounded better in the OF[equalizer off], also had the ipod shuffle and had the opportunity to compare the clip plus and the shuffle and i felt that the clip plus sounded better than the shuffle, also also had an old sony discman with parametric equalizer and clear bass but again i liked it when all these enhancements were turned off. all these enhancements i felt were in a way creating something artificial
i have gone through many topics but it seems people give advice based on the sound enhancements so once again is there a player which sounds excellent without any enhancements not even an equalizer

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]