android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon J3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 10:55 PM

Default Problem with J3 folder/physical internal storage browser

Hi, this is my first post; so, please, bear with me. I have done a good bit of research on the topic and cannot find anyone with the same issue I have. This is not an un-researched problem. Alright, now on to the trouble. When I select to browse by folder from the first browsing selection screen, I get two options (which is normal). One is named J3 for the internal and the other J3EXT for the sd card. The sd card browsing is fine: all of the folders are correctly named and browse-able. The problem lies in the internal storage. When I tap J3 it leads me to the what is supposed to be the next tier down in the browsing tree. However, all of the folders are renamed. The first three options read "J3," the next two read a random song title. After that, the next three read "Music." When I tap one of these, it leads me to another tier of misnamed folders. I have tried updating the .sol files for the browser. I have tried deleting the system folder and starting from scratch. I have tried basically everything I know how to do. So, if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
browser, folder structure, glitch, j3