android
Old 11-16-2012, 03:32 PM

Default cowon z2 help me

help my z2 shows albums and titles when i access music but when i try to play it displays a box with an orange circle with an orange dash and says unknown error, i can load, play and delete music and play files on computer.
video, radio etc play ok, tried a reset and reboot to no effect anyone any ideas

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Administrator

What type files are they? Most often when I see an error like that it's because someone is trying to use a format that won't decode properly like FLAC at 24/96.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:06 AM

Angry z2

i mainly use flac using jet off my own cd,s, bit i have tried wav & mp3 but its still showing the error , and it is not recognising micro usb cards 2,4,32 and 64 , i was using a sansdisk 64 gb without any problems , i have also tried transfering files from my x7 but it still shows the error

Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 AM

cured
i first removed the sd card then uninstalled and formated the internal several times quickly .then using all formats i loaded the z2 , it worked, the only file it would not play was a synch file loaded using windows media player, as i do not use this way of loading its no bother . this was done about a week ago and all is still ok