android
Old 10-29-2012, 11:32 AM

Question How Do I Put lyrics on the song that is being played??

How do I create lyrics on the song that plays? I read that other forum post but i don't understand it at all. All the codes and everything dose'nt make sense. Can anyone tell me how to do it step by step? Like, are there any programs i need to use? Thanks to everyone.

~Natalie

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-29-2012, 04:31 PM

Which firmware? RockBox or Samsung Default?
For Samsung default you need, first of all, either set another region code (Korean, KR, if I remember well) or install my mod (edited library to put in the system memory of the device). For the second option you need to have the modified firmware and know how to use the safe mode

Old 10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Samsung Moderator

She talks about the YP-Q3....

@NAC1999, as you can see you're in the R0/Q3/Z3 sub-forum. Most popular player here is R0 so if you don't precise you have a Q3, people may be confused...

Adding lyrics is very fastidious. All necessary info and links are in the thread about region codes. Basically you just need to turn your Q3 to KR region code and follow then this tutorial http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=56050 . If that's not enough for you, then I'm sorry.
I don't want and don't have time to dig into lyrics again and make a beautiful tutorial for Q3, that's not worth it.

Last edited by lebellium; 10-29-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Old 11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Samsung Moderator

It seems you don't really understand english although you're a native speaker?!
I don't know what does 1999 stand for in your nickname. Maybe it's your birth year and in this case you might be very young. Still, that's not an excuse for not reading and not listening to what I'm telling you. You're on a public online forum with rules and moderators, you can't do what you want and just ignore what you're being told.

I already told you several times to stop opening new threads and stop posting everywhere for nothing. Now you're double posting. What's wrong with you? Don't you see the "edit" button?

I also already told you that adding lyrics is very fastidious for a bad result and that therefore I won't lose time with helping for that. And as regards the region code, I can't be clearer than what's written in the sticked thread and than what I already explained to you (where is the root of your player etc).
If you still don't know how to put the downloaded KR config.dat file at the root of your Q3, then I can't do anything more for you, that's it.

It's the last time I repeat the same things and lose time with replying to you. If you continue to behave like you do, I'll be obliged to take action.