Hey folks, I know you get a lot of these.
I have had a Creative Zen Vision M 60GB player for about 7 or 8 years now, and it's done me very well but now the sound is starting to hiccup, sorta like a streaming video that keeps buffering for a second every little while. I suppose that means it's time to finally move on. So I'm looking at getting a new player.
- Location: Massachusetts
- Capacity: I am currently using only about 12GB of my player, so I suppose 16 minimum
- Budget: I'd rather not spend more than $200 if possible
- Use: Commuting and Travel for sure. Working out is a plus
- Type/Design: DAP
- Features: The only features I NEED is the ability to play music, playlist support (preferably on-the-go), resuming where it left off on startup, decent randomization, and the ability to recognize non-english characters (I have a lot of Japanese music)
- Display: Any size as long as things are legible
- UI/Controls: Any
- Battery life: I'd prefer it to do at least around as long as my Vision M which is listed as 17 audio, I think.