android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Cowon C2 First Impressions.

Me cowon c2 just arrived. I was disappointed to see Exportprive forget to bundle in my free jelly case and screen protector (not that id use the screen protector, but i might have used the jelly case.

I ordered the Black S (black plastic, silver metal back), i have to say i am loving that metal back yet i don't imagine i will be keeping it scratch free anytime soon. I will also be fastening a clip of some sort to the device to attach to my pants/t-shirt in the near future, just gotta workout which way to stick the clip onto the device that makes most sense to me for operating on the go.

The device has a nice weight to it, initially i chose a i9 over the c2 because i thought i might notice the c2's weight too much (or bulk), but i don't think this will be the case at all.

I should mention i have a D2 also, this does feel quite a wee bit smaller than the D2 (tho its not here at the moment to compare).

A quick fiddle around i have to say i prefer the interface to that of the d2 :O

It was low on battery so its charging right now. I had one look at the stock 'friends & lovers' track spinning around in the now playing screen and that was enough. Once it has some more juice i shall be putting some custom UI on it.

Let's leave it to have a rest for now Frank, maybe we can breathe some life into it later!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]