android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Specific Hold Button Question.

Hi there,

Folks that know me are sick to death of hearing me talk about my love for my beloved iaudio9 player, the only gripe being the maxed out 16gb memory.

So i have my eye on the C2 which seems to my eyes to being the closest thing to an i9 that has more than 16gb memory (via expandable slot) (ie being small, compact). I looked at the i10 32gb but in the hands it looks to large for my purposes.

So straight to the point. With my i9 player i have discovered a very useful and critical feature that i have found myself relying on. I am curious as to whether the C2 also sports this EXACT same process.
Now don't second guess what i'm about to say, just listen/read carefully.

In the i9, during playback/NPS, i can bring up the shortcut for jet effects, i can select the box for say 'Headphone' for one of the BBE effects (the change is immediate even with the jet effect/BBE settings still open, allowing for me to select another should i choose). Now, after i have ticked the box i can then push the power button down once (to turn off the screen) and then slide up to push it into the hold button, thus allowing me to skip tracks via +- volume buttons (and pause via M button).
Should i wish to change the EQ again i simply slide the power button OFF hold and viola to my pleasant surprise the jet effect/BBE menu is still up and a quick press and i can choose another setting.

What i'm getting at is the Jet Effect/BBE menu stays open when you push into hold. Its not on a timer and disappears defaulting back to the NPS and album art. Its a process I really like as it shortens the process for setting a new BBE effect for a different track even quicker.

Does the C2 behave like this also??

Cheers,

Bruce

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]