android
Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM

Default dawningistheday

dawningistheday purchased my headphone / Sansa c240 lot and was a prompt and courteous buyer. Very smooth transaction. Can't ask for more than that!

Hope to do business with you again!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-19-2012, 09:38 AM

No problem. Likewise!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I just received a Rockboxed iPod video from dawningistheday and I must say I'm quite pleased. I'm a little slow on shipping him his half of the trade we agreed to, but he's more than willing to be patient with me.

Great guy,...I hope I get a decent review myself!!!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
I just received a Rockboxed iPod video from dawningistheday and I must say I'm quite pleased. I'm a little slow on shipping him his half of the trade we agreed to, but he's more than willing to be patient with me.

It could happen.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post

I gotta say...after reading through TDS's feedback I'm not optimistic...

Old 05-24-2013, 03:54 PM

Just received my Headstage Arrow 4G from dawningistheday, and the entire transaction was just great. Was really prompt in communication and shipping. He even threw in some velcro so I could affix the amp to my player (and considering that I have a touch screen player, that was much appreciated).

Also the amp is in great condition.

Would gladly do business with again!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post
Just received my Headstage Arrow 4G from dawningistheday, and the entire transaction was just great. Was really prompt in communication and shipping. He even threw in some velcro so I could affix the amp to my player (and considering that I have a touch screen player, that was much appreciated).

Also the amp is in great condition.

Would gladly do business with again!
Thank you for the feedback. Glad you are happy with the Arrow. Glad it arrived safe and sound.
ENJOY!

Old 06-23-2013, 06:44 AM

Nice trade with dawningistheday. Everything went smooth as silk. Thanks!

Old 09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I've bought 2 items from dawningistheday in the past week, and I have to say he's exceeded my expectations. Great price, fast shipping, and excellent communication. If you ever have a transaction with him you will not be disappointed. AAA+++ rating!!!

Old 04-02-2014, 07:20 PM

Couldn't be more pleased with my trade with dawningistheday. Fast trader, easy to get along with, just overall a pleasant person to do business with. Thanks, brother.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:48 PM

I made a trade agreement with dawningistheday late April. I was absolutely pleased with our arrangement as he was patient and willing to answer my lengthy questions. The trade was completed within days, postage took a little longer, but that's not his fault. The excitement got a hold of me. I was wowed by both the packaging and condition of the traded items. Near immaculate and well protected and in far better shape than I expected to receive.

I certainly undervalued the items I was trading, but dawningistheday offered a trade which was more than fair. As a first timer, this was nothing but a great experience. I would definitely without a doubt consider another transaction.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:02 PM

I made another transaction with dawningistheday. He was absolutely patient with the whole process, walked me through certain aspects I wasn't clear with, gave me regular updates and I received the package in a timely manner. Everything received was as described and he even threw in a few bonuses for me to discover!

All in all great guy. I'll definitely consider doing transactions with him again in the future.

If you're reading this thread to decide whether to do a transaction with him, my answer is an absolute yes!

Tags
honest, trustworthy