android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Just a couple of things i would find handy on the main webpage for ABI.

1) I wanted to browse just official reviews of cowon mp3 players, there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Using search or 'brand' just returns all posts that mention summin about cowon (not necessarily players). It would be nice if we had a dedicated 'quick to find' section for specific sections such as;
Headphones (Cans)
Headphones (IEMs)
Amps
Software
Mp3 Players
PMPs

And within each of those categories can filter by brand etc.

Just an idea.

2) It would be nice to see a timeline of certain brands so that new comers can see what the most recent cowon player is, creative, iriver etc etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Bruce

3) Database. Like on other camera websites, it would be neat if u could compare devices against one another, and what yer presented with is a table format of basic specs (like battery life, screen size, weight etc, EQ (customizable) to help you narrow down yer choices.

Last edited by skip252; 07-11-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: posts merged, please edit consecutive posts instead of multi posting

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]