android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2012, 06:01 AM

Default HELP! My ZuneHD's Touchscreen is Playing Up

I've had a 64Gb ZuneHD for around 18 months and recently the touchscreen has started playing up. It appears not to work and then, all of a sudden, it executes all the touches at once, then goes crazy, jumping around from screen to screen and switching songs constantly. It first happened last week but after a few days of non-use I plugged it back into the dock and it seemed OK. But after 4 or 5 days it has gone crazy again and this time it doesn't look like its coming back.

I live in Australia so there is nowhere I can take it to get fixed. I can get a new touchscreen on eBay, with all the tools to open it up and fix it, but I don't want to waste $50 if it doesn't fix the problem.

This is a huge issue for me because I use my ZuneHD to listen to music at home 4 to 6 hours a day. I absolutely love it and there really isn't anything out there that could possibly replace it, but I could never justify paying up to $600 for another one if it is only going to last another 18 months. If anyone has any ideas, it will be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]