Old 10-28-2015, 09:41 PM
Default After a O2+ODAC AMP combo and portable AMP (UK)

After a 'O2+ODAC Headphone Amplifier / DAC combo'. I've come across this website if any of you guys are familiar with them:

I've seen some on ebay but probably will buy from the link above unless anyone suggests better. Mainly will be using this with Sennheiser HD 650 headphones.

Also after a portable amp to use with my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. Any decent suggestions with a budget of $200 USD / 130 GBP? Don't want to blow big money on this.
To be used with Earsonics SM64 and Sennheiser IE8 IEM's.
Was looking at the 'FiiO E18 KUNLUN portable Headphone Amplifier & DAC'

Any suggestions for the above would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Last edited by Moyt; 10-28-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-29-2015, 01:06 AM
Ultra Senior Member

This weekend I intend to have a play around with the Cozoy Astrapi, it's another alternative to the E18 Kulun. Basically from my understanding, if yer after higher res support, possible audio improvement, more volume and all in a streamline product (so that yer not ferrying around a large amp), then the Astrapi could be up yer alley. It retails for $199AUD, so prolly around yer budget.

I'll keep you posted...
SOURCE: Xclef (gone) | Cowon X5(gone) | Cowon D2 (dead) | Sansaclip+ RB | Sansa ClipZip RB | Cowon i9+ (32gb) | Cowon C2 (4gb)
HPs: Soundmagic E10's | Hippo VB's | UE 600's | Superlux HD 668B | Superlux HD660 | Sony XBA3 | Sony XBA2VP

Old 10-29-2015, 10:16 AM

Sounds interesting, definitely give a shout here once you have a go especially if I'm better off with the Astrapi

In the meantime I'll be purchasing the O2+ODAC from that link (by the end of this week) I gave if there are no other alternative trusted sites.