android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Marketplace > Deals

Old 03-11-2012, 06:55 PM

Default *Expired*$34.99 Amazon Sandisk Mobile Ultra 32GB

I went searching for cards today and found this:http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQY...1508994&sr=1-1

Radio Shack as a 32GB class 4 card on sale for $39.99 Amazon is selling a class 6 card for $34.99 which is almost as cheap as they are selling their class 4 cards. I got stupid and bought two.

I have 5 of these cards I bought at Costco that are 16GB and they are fast and have worked for me. I use one to replace the slow azz Cruiser USB drive. I can say these cards are much faster than my thumbdrives and any of my other Micro SD cards. Though not class 10 I have been happy using them.

Reason for so many cards is Kies sucks!!! is is slow as hell and though the SGP is not using Kies it seems slower with the card in the SGP than using a reader. I will use the cards for Classical and Jazz. Longer songs at high bit rates

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
I went searching for cards today and found this:http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQY...1508994&sr=1-1

Radio Shack as a 32GB class 4 card on sale for $39.99 Amazon is selling a class 6 card for $34.99 which is almost as cheap as they are selling their class 4 cards. I got stupid and bought two.

I have 5 of these cards I bought at Costco that are 16GB and they are fast and have worked for me. I use one to replace the slow azz Cruiser USB drive. I can say these cards are much faster than my thumbdrives and any of my other Micro SD cards. Though not class 10 I have been happy using them.

Reason for so many cards is Kies sucks!!! is is slow as hell and though the SGP is not using Kies it seems slower with the card in the SGP than using a reader. I will use the cards for Classical and Jazz. Longer songs at high bit rates
Your Amazon link now leads to a card costing $60.....might want to double-check what they charged you, just in case.

I haven't compared my card speeds in the SGP vs. my reader, but the reader definitely made a difference for the better compared to my card being in my Clip Zips.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Your Amazon link now leads to a card costing $60.....might want to double-check what they charged you, just in case.

I haven't compared my card speeds in the SGP vs. my reader, but the reader definitely made a difference for the better compared to my card being in my Clip Zips.

Damn, that went up fast! Because earlier I could have sworn they were selling for $31.99. I had to check my confirmation email. I got them for $34.99 a pop. Thanks for the heads up MTM.

Quote:
Order #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shipping Method: Standard Shipping Items: $69.98 Shipping & Handling: $8.06 ------ Total Before Tax: $78.04 Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00 ------ Order Total: $78.04

Delivery estimate: Mar. 15, 2012 - Mar. 16, 2012

2 "SanDisk SDSDQY-032G-A11A Mobile Ultra microSDHC Card"
Personal Computers; $34.99
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com

Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
Damn, that went up fast! Because earlier I could have sworn they were selling for $31.99. I had to check my confirmation email. I got them for $34.99 a pop. Thanks for the heads up MTM.
You lucked out.....that's a nice deal for a Class 6.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Administrator

No big deal. I've edited the title to reflect that the deal is expired so no one is misled.

I can't prove it but I suspect that there's webcrawlers that trigger the price rise when they report the lower price has been posted. I've learned to order mine, then post the price. I did it the other way once and saw a price jump 40% before I could finish my order.

Old 03-11-2012, 10:25 PM

Thank you. Now i don't look so foolish.

I did even bother the think about web crawlers.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Your thread, you can change the title whenever you want. Just use the Go Advanced option in the Edit menu.

As I said, I can't prove the webcrawler idea but I've seen it happen enough times that I strongly suspect it may be the case. My suspicion is strong enough that I've stopped posting deals from Amazon. Unlike some of the deal-a-day or other sites that post a time frame Amazon prices shift so quickly it's hard for someone to take advantage of the really good deals.

Tags
32gb, flac, micro sd, samsung galaxy player, sgp