android
Old 02-06-2012, 05:40 PM

Default Are there really no speakers for the fuze?

I'm beginning to think I may have to cross over to the dark side, even though I don't want to own an 'i' anything. I direct a church choir in a very poor community. We have an accompanist for Sunday services but must use recorded music at practice. Currently I have to burn a CD each week and drag in a boom box. It would be so much cheaper and more convenient if I could share tunes on my Fuze. I know there is an Accessories area on this forum but there hasn't been a new post over there in 6 months. Is the situation really that hopeless?

Last edited by soprano; 02-06-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typo

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-06-2012, 05:52 PM

There should be many speakers that have a 3.5mm plug.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

How about these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...vglnk-c2499-20

Old 02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soprano View Post
I'm beginning to think I may have to cross over to the dark side, even though I don't want to own an 'i' anything. I direct a church choir in a very poor community. We have an accompanist for Sunday services but must use recorded music at practice. Currently I have to burn a CD each week and drag in a boom box. It would be so much cheaper and more convenient if I could share tunes on my Fuze. I know there is an Accessories area on this forum but there hasn't been a new post over there in 6 months. Is the situation really that hopeless?
There used to be a Fuze specific one, but not anymore. But you don't need a Fuze specific set.

Does the boom box have a Aux-in (3.5mm) plug? That would save you from burning the CD all the time. And obviously the boom box is working for you volume (etc) wise.

I have a small pair of speakers that plug into the headphone jack of my players. Very portable (about the sixe of two Fuzes). Works fairly well, but don't know if it would be loud enough for your needs.

Last winter there were lots of choices at the nearby Future Shop (sorta like Best Buy). Don't know if any would work for you though.

Steve

Old 02-09-2012, 06:52 PM

Of course there are many many choices! I myslef use and love the Altec Lansing Orbit (current model: iMT227). Check it out.
By the way, the Fuze uses standard 3.5 plug connection, which is very universal.

Tags
speakers