android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2012, 07:06 PM

Default Clip+ or Fuze+

hey to everyone, I was reading quite a lot threads on NBT and now decided to register and ask my question.

I am planning to buy a sandisk mp3 player. I was certainly sure about buying clip+ then I saw other options like zip and fuze+.

I didn't like the zip's screen resolution, so it's only clip+ vs fuze+. I read a lot pretty bad messages by fuze+ users on sansa's forum about the navigation and the slow browsing.

My question is I am not really sure to choose a simple device like clip+ or some fancy looking fuze+? I can afford both. I read that latest firmware version fix some amount of slow navigation, but people are still not happy about.

Did anyone tried the latest firmware or rockbox on fuze+? Does it really solve the slow navigation and that touchpad issue or is it still the same?

Clip+ looks pretty awesome and basic which I liked, but I am pretty curious about the latest news about fuze+

Edit: I read that fuze+ 's offers 24 h of playback which is quite longer than what clip+ offers. Is it really like that?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]