android
Old 01-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Default FS: Mint 160gb Cowon X7 (EU)

I'm selling off my white Cowon X7 (160gb). I got it only two months ago along with the original Cowon transparent hard cover which it has never left. I use it at my desk at work and is always transported in a protective cloth bag, inside a rugged plastic case. To say that it has been babied would be an understatement. As a result, the X7 is absolutely flawless and literally impossible to distinquish from a new unit. The AC charger and the Cowon Earbuds have never been unpacked or even left the original packaging which I also have off course. All accessories that came with the X7 are included, as is the original Cowon hard cover and an extra Cowon usb cable.

It is currently running Kizune's brilliant GUI but restoring the original interface is simply a matter of removing a folder - done in seconds if desired.

For real-world usage, playing only Flac level 5 files, with the screen set to power off after one minute, I get about 80 hours of audio playtime from it. I have recharged it only 3 times so far in the 2 months I've had it, very impressive battery life, especially considering that it is a hard drive based player.

I think most users here know how good Cowon players sound and how much you can tweak that sound using the EQ and BBE functions so I won't waste much space applauding the sound - but it's good

The current selling price for the X7 is 244 from AdvancedMp3Players but they don't have it in stock. Add 9.99 for the clear case and you get a total price of 253.99 or €306 for a new player.

Price: €200
+ shipping and Paypal fees. You save €100 on a great player that is basically new... No trades, unless you have a 32gb Cowon D3 lying around.

The player is located in Denmark but I'll ship it anywhere at the buyers expense once payment clears. I have plenty of feedback on Ebay, some on Head-fi (same username).

Last edited by Sorensiim; 01-13-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Closed Thread

Tags
160gb, cowon, cowon x7, for sale