Location: Maryland, USA
- Budget: Preferably around $50 but not more (or much more) than $100.
- Use: Main use is audiobooks/lectures. I record a lot of lectures and like to listen to them afterwards.
- Type/Design: DAP (digital audio player, more focused on music or no video at all). I have no need of video.
- Features: a built-in microphone (must have but does not need to be great quality), built in speaker (really want this but may not be show stopper). Also, good bookmarking functionality big thing for me. For example, the ability to bookmark multiple files and choose which one to restart.
- Display: Display - decent size. The clip is a little small. I want something with a bigger font. Also, I would like it to display the time remaining, name of the file and artist. It would be really nice if it could be configured which tags are displayed.
- UI/Controls: User interface with tactical buttons (preferred).
I appreciate any suggestions people have