android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Site Related > Site News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2012, 02:41 AM

Default I am getting the oddest error on this board lately...

For the last week or so, I've been typing up messages and hitting preview or submit, only to get this message:

Quote:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
And everything I wrote to that point disappearing and having to either rewrite it or use a plug-in to recover it. It seems to happen about 3 out 5 times now, and I can't figure out what's doing it.

I do run a script-blocker, but nothing that is blocked now is different from what was blocked the last six months. The same goes for my ad-blocker (yes, yes, ads keep the site running... it's for the other sites, I swear!).

When I hit the script-blocker to see what's being stopped, it shows the same things each time. Lots of Google stuff, but also things like netshelter and skimresources, all of which are on the blacklist in the first place and were never an issue before. Even so, those aren't related to the forum's messaging system, so blocked or not, they can't be part of the issue.

In trying to post this, the error message occurred several times and it's getting really annoying when I can't even write anything without the majority of the time it just vanishes and I can't post at all.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Sorry, I can't find any technical or board support forum or sub-forum. I hope this isn't in the wrong place.

Last edited by Just Some Guy; 01-05-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]