android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2011, 06:29 PM

Default Anyone had this happen? Clip+ Stuck On Downward Scroll

I used my 4gb clip+ on Monday to run at the gym. When finished, I powered it off and put it in my gym bag.

Today, I went to work out and when I powered the clip+ on, it was scrolling down in a berzerk fashion...I couldn't get it to stop.

I tried powering off, on, etc. and eventually the scrolling stopped.

Then, it started playing where it left off on Monday. However, a new problem is now there...the down / sub-menu button is no longer functional.

I just received this unit last week as a refurb. The first thing I did was update the firmware to the newest version using sandisk's updater.

I'm looking for opinions here...am I seeing a problem that's most likely just a glitch that can be fixed by reflashing the unit w/ firmware or do you think I'm seeing something that probably caused the unit to go back to the manufacturer for refurb and was never fixed ?

Not sure if I should hang onto the unit and try to fix hoping that it won't be a long-term problem or return it and just buy a new one instead of a refurb.

Last edited by skip252; 12-20-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Thread title changed. "Anyone had this happen" doesn't tell anyone what you are asking

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]