android
Old 11-25-2011, 09:43 AM

Default Can't get some of my podcasts

I can't get some of the podcasts I like to listen to. I get the error code C00D11CD. I've been to the Zune answer page and have done all the things they said to try to no avail. I deleted and down loaded the Zune software and made sure that I had all upgrades to my computer. No where I've gone has been very helful. Can anyone help me here? I really like my Zune but if I can't get the pod casts I want I will have to consiter geting somthing else.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Are these podcasts ones that you add via link or through the marketplace? Because I've only ever done ones out of the marketplace, but never had a problem.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:19 AM

Yes, they are ones that I get through marketplace. It started a few months ago I couldn't get one of my podcasts. lately it's been more of them. I tried to get a new one and I got the fault code C00D11CD same as the rest of the ones I can't get. I've tried everything that's been suggested by Answers and nothing has worked.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:11 AM

I've been fighting this problem for a week. I'm not blaming the people on this forum but I can't get answers ANYWHERE. Micosoft Answers has been useless. I can't understand why I can get some podcasts and not others. I'm ready to thowin the towel and just buy an effing Ipod. I can't believe that a company could completly screwup a good product like the Zune.