android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 05:14 PM

Default Files Sound Distorted On My Clip Zip

I have been getting very upset with the Clip Zip lately. On some songs, the device randomly makes a loud distorted, fuzzy noise at the end of the song. It scares me so much when i'm jamin out on it. It only does it to certain songs. The funny thing is, is that it doesn't make that sound on the Window Media Player and it also never made the noise on the 1st clip or clip+. The files are just mp3 and wma files. There just songs from Amazon and Emusic and off my CDs. What I did to stop that was to go to Audacity and take out the last part of the song and it stopped, but i don't even hear the noise on Audacity. The problem with me editing the songs is that i want to see the album covers but i wont be able to do that because i cant edit it after sending the song out as wav. And i dont want to hear every song to see if it makes the noise. Its already done the noise on the recent clip zip that i returned and now it is doing it on this one.

Last edited by Packers Win; 11-21-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Thread title changed. "Help Me" doesn't let anyone know what you need help with.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]