android
Old 12-31-2006, 06:40 PM

Default Where to buy?

Hey everyone, been looking at mp3 players and decided to go with the 4gb clix, but I'm having trouble finding where to buy it. iRiver America is sold out, Best Buy is sold out, Mistic River iRiver Store is sold out. I've been looking at alot of online sites but none of them have the 4GB, only the 2GB, except some UK sites but that ends up costing like $50 more. So does anyone know of any stores/sites that have the 4GB model in stock?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-01-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowstrongarms View Post
Hey everyone, been looking at mp3 players and decided to go with the 4gb clix, but I'm having trouble finding where to buy it. iRiver America is sold out, Best Buy is sold out, Mistic River iRiver Store is sold out. I've been looking at alot of online sites but none of them have the 4GB, only the 2GB, except some UK sites but that ends up costing like $50 more. So does anyone know of any stores/sites that have the 4GB model in stock?
I only learned about the 4 GB Clix a few days ago, and I'm almost sure that Amazon had it then, but yesterday they were out of stock. I suspect that the demand is very high for this player, and it just came out, so the word is spreading.

If I were you, I would wait a couple of months, and I'm sure it will be readily available, perhaps even sooner. I'm sure iRiver is doing what it can to meet the demand.

I bought the 2 GB version (and love it) last year, and it filled up very quickly, so I had to be very selective as to what music and how much to load into it. I wish I had the 4 GB, and I will probably buy it anyway when it becomes available.

Good luck!

Old 01-01-2007, 05:29 AM

Wow I'm glad I ordered mine Dec 26. and it got here the 29th! There's not too many choices out there for mp3 players right now and 3 weeks is forever to wait for a clix. I'd go crazy if I had to wait that long!

Old 01-01-2007, 11:58 AM

Yeah so I just ended up buying the clix/fm transmittor bundle for $220 at iriveramerica. Don't plan on having much use for the fm transmittor though, but its retail is $50 so you should be able to sell it for a decent amount.

Old 01-02-2007, 04:41 AM

The bundles are now out of stock also. I've looked everywhere and cannot find any site that has the 4GB clix in stock. Anyone have a site I have missed? Need one in the next week, and would rather not have to go with the 2GB model...

TIA