android
Old 10-25-2011, 12:19 PM

Default Cowon x7 not reading files

I recently bought my x7 and having moved past multiple initial problems (disclaimer: I use a mac) I transferred all my music over to find that the player wasn't recognizing it. When connected to my computer it shows all the files are on the hdd. I have the latest firmware update and don't know what else to try...any suggestions?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-14-2011, 11:37 PM

I am also using a MAC and having the same issues. When I transfer files to my device, click on the music icon, it reads "no files"? I actually sent mine in and they checked it but it is still doing it.

Havenyou figured out yours? I have bought two Cowan S9's and they work just fine with Mac

Old 04-09-2012, 06:24 PM

I'm also a new X7 user with a mac osx. I provided myself with a program called "crumb free eject" to remove the drivers deleting all the hidden files that mac os store in the external HD and I use to safe remove the X7. Also once it happened to me also because it was not well connected and it disconnect without safe removing, I solved formatting the flash memory with disk utility and then reinstalling 2.08 firm. Everything went ok.

Sorry for my bad english