android
Old 10-14-2011, 08:28 PM

Lightbulb Zune HD2 Concept

So I have been sitting on this one for a while, and just made some adjustments. I really would like to see a Zune HD2, to the point where I wrote about it here: http://techblitzblog.blogspot.com/20...-zunehd-2.html
If there was a Zune HD2 w/ WP7 and camera, I would buy it immediately. If anyone from Microsoft is reading this (I know you aren't!!!!), you should start a movement for the Zune HD2. It is literally my dream device. Now, onto my concept.

This is a standard render, with a couple of interesting tweaks. On the left you have volume control and the right is the camera button. On the bottom are the standard Windows Phone buttons. However, the middle logo is placed upon a capacitive gesture area. Swiping to the right on this area would go to the next song, while swiping to the left would go to the previous song. Thoughts?

Last edited by sabres96; 10-14-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Thoughts: Reload the pic.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Thoughts: Reload the pic.
Yeah, it should be up now. It is a render based on the promo pictures of the Omnia W. If there were Sea Ray promo pictures, I would have used those instead.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Nothing wrong with dreaming. Sadly I tend to keep mine to hours when I'm asleep. Looks like a wonderful device, but I'll need one with a 4.3" screen, HDMI-out for my dumb TVs, and DLNA that'll send content wirelessly to my Smart TV.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I guess one could always buy the WP7 unlocked kinda gay though.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
I guess one could always buy the WP7 unlocked kinda gay though.
Well, I want a dedicated PMP, because I currently sport the LG Rumor without a data plan. I do have unlimited texting and calls (after 9) though. Microsoft, just make the damn Zune HD2. Forget sales, forget money. Just give us what the people want!

Tags
concept, plea, zunehd2