Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2011, 12:33 AM
Default Broken Sansa clip+ clip Fix!

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, the clip on my Sansa Clip+ broke off while I was getting out of the car. It has been a little over a year so I can't send it back under warranty, if they would even honor a broken clip. I've seen other people using clips from office supplies or other things to replace the broken clip. Here is my solution.

I used my swiss army knife's wood saw to cut off the large remaining chunks of the broken clip and filed down whatever bumps were left. I used as fine of a grit sandpaper that I had to smooth down the back until it was pretty much flat.

I have a clip left from buying replacements for my first sansa clip ( replacement clips ) and with a little super glue, I was able to fix my clip! The stuff I used and the fixed version of my Clip+ is shown below:

UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN, my clip+ crapped out on me literally the day after I fixed it. I guess that gives me a reason to try out the clip zip . I thought sharing my fix would still be helpful to somebody at least. GL HF everybody!

Last edited by bleh; 10-17-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: PICTURes!! - title, ty to Skip252

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

clip+ repair, how to, superglue