android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zii

Old 10-05-2011, 02:15 PM

Default Zii Jaguar and Jaguar3 Reference Design Tablets

Being a Creative fan, I occasionally check their website as well as the ZiiLabs website. I came across these new Zii Jaguar Android tablets on the Zii labs site. They look awesome! Running Android Honeycomb 3.0 and above.

I was a user of the Zen Vision M, but then the screen broke (now replaced with a new one!) so I have been using the iPod Classic to the present day. Now, I have been hearing rumor's that the iPod Classic and Shuffle will be dropped. Now maybe I could just buy an iPod Touch....noo thank you! ahaha. I already own a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone and don't need another similar touch device.

Now this is where the Zii Jaguar tablets step in. If any of you have tried the Honeycomb OS, I'm sure you know how nice it runs and very smoothly. Down the line I personally am looking forward to the new tablets hopefully reaching the consumer market and in the UK. Go and check the Website right away and check out the specs of the Jaguar and the Jaguar3 Designs which look powerful!

Please post your comments and views about the tablets or anything related!

I am still a creative fan and am always looking to see what they come up with. To be honest, I haven't been excited since the Vision M and maybe when we first saw the Zii Egg. But we know that its nowhere to be seen. I am bored with Apple and my silly iPod which is not that good anymore. C'mon Creative! Lets get some top media players out there!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Ultra Senior Member

If they don't release these as Creative's own products, then I doubt we'll ever see them on the market. I bought into the Zii PMP reference product which went nowhere. Nice as these may be, there are already other tablets available for $299 and less to choose from.

LINK for anyone interested.

Tags
creative, jaguar, jaguar3, zen, zii