android
Old 10-03-2011, 04:46 PM

Default Help: Samsung R0 not playing BBC iplayer video

Hello
I've been using Samsung R0 as one of the few, if not only, portable mp3 / video player I could find that supports AVI files as well as BBC iPlayer downloads. I also like its simplicity of drag and drop. I don't see the need to use the emodio software - just use it like a portable flash drive and can navigate easily through the content this way.

However! Was watching iplayer content away from home PC, got halfway through episode of something, clocked didn't have enough battery to finish episode. So plugged in the R0 to a different laptop with USB cable. Now every time I try and watch iPlayer content on the device I get error message saying "not supported content".

I've tried resetting, deleting all files, redownloading and reinstalling onto the device but nothing works. Can anyone help? Apologies if am missing something obvious..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-07-2011, 02:06 AM

Try again after changing PC connection type as MTP.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 AM

Oh my! It works perfectly now! Thank you so, so much - I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I never would've got there on my own. You've done a very good deed.
Yey!