android
Old 09-25-2011, 02:01 PM

Default Got Zip?

I got my Clip Zip, and it's great. Sounds the same as the plus, but I think it's louder. The equalizer seems to be more effective as well.
I have it loaded down with Rhapsody tunes. The only thing I miss from my Zen, is I can't seem to add albums to play, seems only individual songs. Can only remove individual songs also. I'm sure if I plug it into the computer I can set up an album playlist but I'd like to do that on the go. I hope I'm wrong, so if someone knows how I can add whole albums to my on the go list let me know.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikertrash View Post
I got my Clip Zip, and it's great. Sounds the same as the plus, but I think it's louder. The equalizer seems to be more effective as well.
I have it loaded down with Rhapsody tunes. The only thing I miss from my Zen, is I can't seem to add albums to play, seems only individual songs. Can only remove individual songs also. I'm sure if I plug it into the computer I can set up an album playlist but I'd like to do that on the go. I hope I'm wrong, so if someone knows how I can add whole albums to my on the go list let me know.
Did you update the firmware?
If you go into the albums list, pressing the center button should add that album to the Go List.

Last edited by Marvin the Martian; 09-25-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Old 09-25-2011, 05:04 PM

Thanks Marvin, I didn't realize you had to hold that button for a second. You are obviously the Master of the Zip! Anyway now I have everthing that my Zen was since I never used the video capabilities of the Zen. I do believe I like the Zip better. I'm anxious too see what sandisk does with the Fuze+ next year, as if you don't use that ones video capabilities, it's just a touchpad Clip.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikertrash View Post
I think you are right about it being louder than the plus, i thought the same thing

Old 10-04-2011, 01:39 AM

Default Got Zip?

Yes, you can add entire albums to the GoList via the center button. Navigate to Albums, scroll down to your desired album, and hold the center button for about one second.

To remove the entire album, doing the same thing again will deselect the album (remove it) from the GoList.

This feature was added with the latest firmware.

Bob