android
Old 09-24-2011, 04:47 AM

Default Problem with a micro sdhc 32go

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use a micro sdhc 32 go with a J3 32go. I'm on MAC OS 10.6.6 and the J3 is working with the firmware 2.25

Since I used to have an ipod, i'm not familiar with other mp3 players and how I'm supposed to act to have everything in place and order on the player.

Do I need to place the files on the micro sdhc directly with the card inside the J3 or can I use a USB adapter? I presume that i'm supposed to create a folder or something on the card for the files in it to be recognized by the J3...

When I plug the J3 with the card inside, two different discs appear: the COWON (with all the different folders like Music, Video, Audible, Flash and so on) and an other one called UNTITLED wich is the micro sdhc card.

I tried to simply place a couple of folders in the UNTITLED disc, then I ejected the two discs. These folders I'd just added didn't appear on the J3 when I switched it on. In the music library, inside the [Folder] marker, I found two [J3] entrances where there was only one before. The two of them actually had the same files in them. Plus, the J3 froze a couple of time while I was trying to find the new files placed on the card; that forced me to push the reset button which i'd never done before.

I already checked if the card itself was corrupted which is not the case. By the way, the format is FAT32.

What did I do wrong??

Thx for your help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]