android
Old 09-14-2011, 11:48 AM

Default "Sansa Friendly" Tagging??

I have been reading a lot on the Clip+ and new Clip Zip. I will admit before a day ago I didn't know these existed. So, thanks to abi for hosting a great site for those of us that have lived in ignorance up to now.

I am quite interested in the CZ. Having read *ALL* the conversation of the great review by Marvin the Martian I think I have a pretty good feel for the product.

I have seen references to "making sure you clean up your music tags" in a "sansa friendly" way (to reduce DB refresh times, maybe also for the interface to be better organized?)

Anyway, my main question is what is meant by "sansa friendly". Are there some "tagging tricks" that will be beneficial for the Clip line (make it more efficient, etc.??). I tried searching the forum but didn't find the results I was looking for. So, if there is a good thread on this then just point the way. If not, please pass on the basics of what are the "best tagging practices" for this noob!

iveand

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Ultra Senior Member

You should be able to find what you need here.... http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=57248.

Tags
clip zip, clip+, refresh database, tagging