android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 PM

Default Playlists on Clip Zip

I just got the new Clip Zip 4GB and while I love the player itself I am tearing my hair out trying to get playlists onto it. I went through the sticky at the top of the page but it obviously didn't fix my problem and it seems to be closed anyways.
So far I have tried using Winamp, MediaMonkey and Windows Media Player for syncing but I just can't get the playlists to work.
In Winamp I have a play list made up and I right click and "send to" and it sends the actual music to the player but when I check the playlists on the player all I see is the infuriating "Go List". I have tried syncing the files to the computer and then copying the playlist M3U file to the playlist folder where it shows up on the player as an empty playlist.
In Windows media player I get the same result where I sync a playlist and the music is transferred but the playlist itself doesn't show up in the playlist folder. Once I was able to get a "test" playlist to show up (a short 3 song list) but after that I wasn't able to replicate how I had done it.
I've also tried changing to MSC and dragging and dropping files onto my external SD card and then copying the playlist into that folder itself but still nothing!

What is the current solution to this? If someone could explain step by step what I should be doing I would really appreciate it. At this point I'm ready to just give up and use folders instead of playlists even though that is a bit of a pain.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]