android
Old 09-04-2011, 11:25 AM

Default Changing Scene on TV While Music is Playing

Hi All,

I've got two Zune HDs a 16 and 64. Using the Zune HD AV Dock and connected to my audio system and TV (at the same time) they play and display fine, but have different scenes on the TV while the song plays. The 16GB displays the album cover and some background pic of the artist, the 64GB scrolls text information with an occasional picture of the album cover. Is this something I can adjust or change on either Zune? Both have the most current software. Thanks in advance for any help.

-dstaz-

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The 16 is displaying your Now Playing screen while the 64 is displaying the "Screen Saver." Go into display settings on both and see what the screen saver option is set to.

Old 09-04-2011, 05:16 PM

Lightbulb Bingo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinburger1109 View Post
The 16 is displaying your Now Playing screen while the 64 is displaying the "Screen Saver." Go into display settings on both and see what the screen saver option is set to.
steinburger1109, You are the man...One was set to "Never", which was displaying my now playing screen, the other was set to "Always" which was displaying the screen saver. I have one other option which is "Powered", I'll try it myself but do you know what that function is?

Again thanks much for the quick and accurate response, I was knocking myself out trying to figure it out...

-dstaz-

Old 09-04-2011, 07:23 PM

Powered means only displaying the screensaver when the Zune HD is plugged in, because it requires more battery life.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Lightbulb Ding, Ding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingAvarice View Post
Powered means only displaying the screensaver when the Zune HD is plugged in, because it requires more battery life.
Thanks KingAvarice, appreciate the help and the quick reply. Of course I wouldn't have noticed anything...unless...I plugged it in.

-dstaz-

Old 09-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Yea, no probs. I always leave mine on powered because I like the screen to go off to save battery when it isn't plugged in, but if it is plugged in and it's playing, I like seeing the pretty screen saved.