android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 06:58 AM

Default Samsung R1 EQ - Best Bass

Hello,

I have been using this website for quite awhile in order to find out various bits of information on my Samsung R1 player and for firmware updates, but i've never actually registered before. So i would like to thank lebellium and the community for sharing and providing to everyone.

So on to my question. What is the best bass EQ on the Samsung R1?
As a basshead i've been doing the whole "trial and error" process in an attempt to boost the low-end frequencies for quite some time now, but i've had no luck in perfecting it. Im unsure on the specifics of the frequencies but im guessing around the 20-30Hz mark. I use the Monster Turbine earphones in which when listening on my laptop give this low-end grunt in such songs as "Young Jeezy - Welcome back" "Tech N9ne - Delusional" "Young Jeezy - All White Everything" and "Webbie - Just Like Me" but they all seem to lack the bass performance when im listening on my R1. If anyone could provide an suggestion or what frequencies exactly each slider on the EQ boosts that would be greatful thanks

Sorry if im wrongly approaching a forum discussion, i dont usually post on forums.

My thanks, ExsolvitMeFurorHoc.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]