android
Old 08-28-2011, 05:45 AM

Default I need these info before purchasing it a J3

Hello to all! About Cowon J3, I'd like to know :

1 - is it possible to manage files directly from the device? (I mean, I'd like for example delete mp3 on-the-fly, without connect it on pc every time);
2 - is it possible to manage playlist? (As m3u for example) from the device?
3 - is it possible to play ALL songs on the device in random mode? (also if the songs are organized in different folders?
4 - if I put an additional microsd of 32gb or 64 there are problems? I mean, maybe the system cut gb? Can I move files from MicroSD to the Player's memory from the device? Or only from the PC? And which MicroSD do you suggest?

Thanks

Last edited by djfonplaz; 08-28-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Administrator

All of this information is here in the J3 subforum and most of your questions would be answered if you read the review. Back out of this subforum to here and look down the titles listed there. When you take a look you'll see each of your questions as a thread title with multiple answers. You'll probably find answers to questions questions that it hadn't occurred to you ask yet.

You'll find that a lot quicker than waiting for someone and hand feed you the information. Not only that the answers that all ready exist have been looked at by many eyes and inaccuracies have been fixed by someone saying "Hey, that's not right". Those answers tend to more complete and accurate than a fresh post.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:41 AM

Yeah, sorry
I think anyway that a user with this player could answer to these questions with yes/no Not so tecnical questions

Old 08-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Administrator

I think you missed this part of the forum rules on opening a new thread. The questions you are asking have been asked and answered multiple times. If you follow the directions I gave you can easily find the information you're asking for and no doubt learn other important information along the way.

Thread Closed.

Closed Thread